Saturday, June 6, 2009

Brianna's Graduation

Last night Brianna had her 8th grade graduation! I seriously can't believe that we were at that school for nine years and high school is going to go by in four years! The graduation was really nice. They started with a mass and had a few personal touches to it. Then ended with handing out diplomas.
It is weird to see my little girl grow up but I am so proud of the wonderful young lady she is becomming!
Here she is after receiving her diploma. The church lighting was horrible and I didn't get any good shots. :(

Her and some of her friends with one of their teachers who is also the girl on the left, her Mom.

Nonni, Tom, & Brianna

Cousins: Alex, Brianna, Andi, Sabrina

Sammy & Brianna

Olivia & Brianna

Barett & Brianna

After graduation we went back to my Mom's house for some yummy Mexican food that Brianna's Grandparents prepared for everyone!

Opening a bunch a nice gifts!

Cake time!

And isn't this cute!?? James and his best buddy Sammy playing trains!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Congratulations, Brianna! She is just so pretty and seriously has the prettiest smile! What a wonderful accomplishment! You guys do have a lot to be proud of! Now...off to HIGH SCHOOL!

Lindz said...

Yah Brianna!! =) Looks like you guys had a great party!! Ang, I totally remember our 8th grade grad party in that same backyard!! HA!! Time does fly & Brianna will be graduating high school before you know it!! That cake is SUPER cute and Brianna looks so much like you in the pic of her opening presents!! =)

Carrie said...

Congratulations Brianna! Angela, I just can't get over how "grown up" she looks! Seriously watch out because she is just GORGEOUS and I am pretty sure as the months and years go by in High school she is going to get even more gorgeous!!! Really I mean it! She has a great smile and look and should be modeling, LOL! (Look at me the new recruiter!)