Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't Worry Be HAPPY!!!

My long time friend Julie, her cousin Kevin passed away last summer to brain cancer. He put up a fight for more than 6 years. My Uncle Mike passed with the same type of cancer about two months after him. Kevin always wore the same blue shirt that donned the words "Don't Worry Be Happy" to see the doctor, he said it was his lucky shirt. Julie, her Mom Mary Ann, and Kevin's sister Meagan started a charity selling replicated shirts of his "lucky" shirt in hopes to raise money for cancer research. Please check out their site and be sure to check the blog to see all the photos of people spreading happiness. Help them reach their goal!
You can click HERE
Or visit:
http://dwbhshirts.com/

Here are some pictures of us in our DWBH shirts!!



If Jake's smile doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love it! And yes, Jake's smile made me totally smile! That's THE biggest smile with the biggest dimples! SO cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks! :)