Thursday, October 18, 2012

Homecoming 1 and 2

LAST HOMECOMING!! :(  
This year Brianna attended TWO homecomings because Chase goes to St. John Bosco. Not Rosary's Brother school. Their first Homecoming was for Rosary. 
 


Brianna and Meghan

 Brianna, Brooke, & Sam
 Girls
 Some of their group
 My Mom was gracious enough to make dinner for Brianna and 9 friends.
Craig & Tom were the waiters. Craig wore this silly apron of Brianna's when she was little! 
 Homecoming #2 was last weekend and was Chase's homecoming. 



Since it was all his friends I only took pics of them! A lot less pics to take when you don't know anyone! 

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Two homecomings?!?! How fun!! It's so funny that they are STILL taking pics at East Lake like we used to!! LOL! But how come we never did anything cool like go to someone's house and eat dinner there?!?! What a great idea! And how fun for your mom!! I wish I was there eating that night!! :) Love the pic of Craig in Brianna's apron!! HAHA!! :)