Yesterday Jake had his 2 week check-up. Everything is going well. Funny thing was that he weighed 9lbs 9oz. That is how much James weighed at birth!
Today I asked James if he wanted to hold Jake. We haven't attempted this yet. He said yes so I told him to get up on the couch and sit there nicely. He did so I placed Jake right up against him and James just sat there so sweet with his arm around him!
He held and played with his hand the whole time! Awe! He was so good with him! When I went to move Jake, James didn't want me to!
Now I think it is official, James was in Jake's face talking to him and Jake smiled a few times so big!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww...I love his smile! They will be such good buddies soon!
That's official, for sure! He is such a happy baby!! And James looks like such a good, big brother! Those are very cute pictures!!
What a cutie!!! Don't you LOVE seeing the boys together?
Those 2 little boys are so CUTE together! Is he really smiling already?! Wow, that is great... so early!
Post a Comment